Post by Ismail AbdulAzeez on May 1, 2009 9:58:13 GMT 1
THE BEAUTY OF SNAIL FARMING IN NIGERIA
When you see snails stick to a tree stump, hide under stones or leaves, what impression do you have of them? When you see them displayed in the market places, do you view them as one of those edible animals meant for the soup pot?
Many people see snails here and there. Some people take it as meat. But quite a number don't know how to go about rearing them. This is made worse because snails, which belong to the family of animal called MOLLUSCA, is an hermaphrodite. It has both the female and male sexual organs; so one cannot really distinguish between the male and female specie of it.
Many who rear snails in Nigeria are also unwilling to let others know about the farming methodology. The techniques are often shrouded in secrecy. But the plain truth is that snail farming is as easy as ABC. The only thing the snails may constantly demand from you is your attention and care. They hardly fall sick. You don't have to buy their food and you may not have to spend much to create an abode for them. The beauty of it all is that the snails reproduce rapidly. They are capable of producing hundreds of eggs, which hatch into snails. It is now possible to produce 1,000,000 snails worth more than N5 million twice a year. This is made possible because of the availability of very highly prolific ACHATINA ACHATINA species of snails, which lay 200-400 in one batch 2-3 times a year.
Nigeria's economic recovery programmes have necessitated a radical shift from total dependence on government for job to self-employment. One such attractive area for self-employment is snail rearing. It is a great money-spinning business that can provide a substantial source of protein to complement Nigerian carbohydrate meals. Sadly Nigerians inclination to go into business in the fields where thousands have already made their fortune has led to the ulter neglect of such lucrative area of snail farming in Nigeria or export at international market.
HUGE INCOME EARNING OPPORTUNITY
One of the Personnal Entrepreneurial Characteristic (PEC) that makes a big different between a successful entrepreneur and an unsuccessful one is opportunity seeking. That is seeking, recognizing and acting on new business opportunities.
This is the use of contacts or networking to obtain useful information. It is in view of the above fact that, we at THE THY CONSULTING are introducing this wonderful opportunity to you.
This is golden opportunity that will enable readers to create for themselves, the targets and lofty goals for huge success.
WHAT ARE THE MERITS OF SNAIL FARMING?
From our own experience, they include, among others:
1. Snail farming in Nigeria is a virgin in the kingdom of livestock as a result the earlier investors without doubt have bright prospects in exploring this venture.
2. Snail farming is a practicable and viable venture yet unexplored in Nigeria. If it has worked elsewhere, it will work in Nigeria.
3. This technology has been approved to be most lucrative farming venture presently, as it requires far less capital investment, while much profit is being generated in a considerable short period. It has lower risk compared to other livestock farming.
4. The demand for snail is higher than the supplies asuch the market potential of snail is inexhaustible, locally and internationally.
5. Virtually every part of snail is of vital use in Food, Pharmaceutical industry, manufacturing and fishing industries.
6. Snail is an export commodity, which has value next to gold in overseas countries. It is a foreign exchange income earner of our days. Our climate is one of the best in snail breeding.
7. Snail farming in Nigeria requires small capital and the running cost is very low, hence their feeds are very local.
8. If your start up capital is N100,000 you can generate the sum of one million naira in one year. Some people in other livestock may earn another N100,000, if they met no risk in a year.
9. Snail business indeed is a GEM in the livestock business. Therefore take advantage of the opportunity of being among the forerunners in this unbeatable venture.
10. You can conveniently earn income a thousand fold higher than your present earning. You can keep your present job and do this on part time since it doesn't require much time.
11. This is a real export market that earns foreign revenue without you running from pillar to post.
12. This is not fiction but factual. Not imaginary but a reality. You too will share your view with others.
13. No stress, no time consuming, no odour, no noise and no irritation.
In order to assist a lot of Nigerians to tap into this highly lucrative venture, our organization, THE THY CONSULTING, has written a manual titled "THE BEAUTY OF SNAIL FARMING",and also produced a VCD on PRACTICAL COMMERCIAL SNAIL BREEDING IN NIGERIA, to enable them know all the techniques and secrets of commercial snail farming.
SOME OF THE CONTENTS OF THE MANUAL INCLUDE:
1. What is snail?
2. What is snail farming?
3. Major reasons for snail farming
4. Economic importance of snail
5. Medicinal importance of snail
6. Latest in snail breeding technology
7. Site location and construction of the pen
8. Other methods of Housing snails
9. How to obtain the right species to start your own farm
10. Hatching/incubating of snail eggs/care of the Hatchlings and production of snail eggs.
11. Common snail feeds
12. Snails' Enemies and Diseases
13. The Breakdown cost of starting a Snail farm
14. Stocking capacity
15. Important organizations to be contacted in snail business
16. Summary of modern snail breeding secrets
17. The future prospect of snail farming and many more!
Only very few Nigerians for now have penetrated the lucrative market and reaping cool big profit without stress. The KNOW-HOW of commercial snail farming secrets had been covered up and seriously guided for sometime but now we the present Nigerian revolutionary wealth builders have decided to uncover the secrets and release them without reservation to fellow aspiring Nigerians who so desire and keen in operating the wealth building secrets.
WHY EMBARKING ON THIS MISSION
1. To contribute our quota to eradicate poverty in Nigeria
2. To empower ourselves to be the best destined for us by our creator - Almighty God.
3. To practice the adage that says the more we are in the league of millionaire the merrier it becomes and the better for the peace and prosperity our Nation.
4. To share what we know, practice and have worked successfully for us; so as to be blessed with more from the Almighty.
5. To expose the idea of snail farming in Nigeria as great income opportunity
6. To eliminate idleness and hopelessness in our country.
7. To show people how to prosper through snail farming despite the economy.
8. To motivate the less privileged ones to be self-dependent.
9. To let people know that our country is greatly blessed with resources yet unexplored.
10. To direct employees on how to augment their income without affecting their present job.
11. To create awareness of such a lucrative technology.
12. To reveal the economic importance, nutritional and medicinal value of snail.
13. To transfer the technology to retirees, housewives, young school leavers, investors, traders, local dwellers, applicants, family economic advancement programme (FEAP)/NGO and workers who need extra income to augment their merge salary.
14. To reduce financial crisis and crime in our society.
In this mission i.e. empowering you to build your desired wealth with peace of mind; many are sincerely called, but believe me or not, only few are chosen. Why only few? That is the power of destiny working. The mystery is only known to our creator - Almighty God.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE FEW?
THEN READ AND ACT ON THIS
In striving to live up to our name THE THY CONSULTING wanting you to be a prosperous and wealthy Nigerian, which I believe, should be one of your goal in life.
Our organization has spent huge money, time and efforts to acquire valuable information through attending seminars, conferences, surfing Internet and researches on how to set up commercial snail farming successfully. All necessary, compressive and step by step guide on how to embark on the business and make huge financial success from it as we are currently enjoying; are contained in the well researched manual on "THE BEAUTY OF SNAIL FARMING." & the VCD on PRACTICAL COMMERCIAL SNAIL BREEDING IN NIGERIA.
The price is N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naria Only) cost of postage by COURIER inclusive.
The price is a bargain for the valuable information and facts that would aid your success in the "SILENT GOLD MINE' venture.
Conclusively, I would advice you to give it a bold trial and you are sure of being on your way to a sound financial independence and freedom you so much desire; if you judiciously and religiously apply the principle highlighted in the manual & the VCD and with good luck and Almighty God's blessing and guidance success is guaranteed.
What more the business can even be operated on part-time basis to add and boot your existing income. How? See the answer in the manual & the VCD.
To get your own copy of the unique manual & the VCD take the following steps:
1. Visit any branch of FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC and pay the sum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) into THE THY CONSULTING A/C 2004862363.
2. Alternatively ,visit any branch of GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC and pay N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) into THE THY GLOBAL INVESTMENT LTD A/C 0036974905.
3. Or , visit any branch of ECO BANK NIGERIA PLC and pay N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira Only) into THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS A/C 1801001299.
4. Send us an e-mail titled 'PAYMENT NOTIFICATION" containing the following:
i. Your Office Postal Address
ii. Telephone Number
iii. Date of receiving our report
iv. Date of making payment and the amount paid.
v. Title of the information product ordered for
The manual & the VCD with other bonuses (if you qualify) would then be dispatched to you immediately your payment is received.
MONEY BANK GUARANTEE
If after receiving the manual & the VCD you are for any strange reason dis-satisfied with it, you can return them for a full refund of your money. But before then, you have to notify us within a week of receiving the packsge, which shall be at most 3 weeks after dispatching your package. Again, you have to ensure that the package get to us not later than two weeks after e-mail.
If you order this manual & the VCD within 14 days after receiving this report all these and many more will be yours in addition:
i.Feasibility Study on Snail Farming in Nigeria.
ii.Links to sources of fund to start Agricultural Businesses.
iii.Links to list of Agro –Produces/Products Importers and Buyers.
iv.After Training Follow Up till success is achieved.
v.How and easy ways to get Agric Loans
vi.Links to websites to markets your Agricultural Produces/Products.
vii.Disclosure of the only source of getting current/latest information on Agric Businesses that other trainers are hiding away from you and how you too can start getting them freely.
viii.SPECIAL DISCOUNT: 5% Discount on present and future purchases of Snails and Grasscutters from our farm i.e THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS.
That is, if you act within 14 days of receiving this free report by sending us your e-mail payment notification advice.
Dear entrepreneur friend, it is my sincere hope that you would not let this golden opportunity pass you by. Poverty won't be your portion by the grace of Almighty God. (Amen).
I am dutifully standing by to receive your payment notification in less than 14 days from now.
Your copy of the unique manual & the VCD with the bonuses are already packaged waiting to be delivered to you.
The Managing Consultant,
The Thy Consulting.
If you reside in Lagos State or Ogun State and/or their metropolis and you wish to visit our office personally to pay cash and collect the package; you are privilege and sincerely welcome.
THE THY CONSULTING
4, Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,
Singer Bus Stop,
Tel: 08023050835 ask of
Ismail AbdulAzeez or Kabirat AbdulAzeez.
OUR UNIQUE SNAIL FARMING IN NIGERIA SERVICES
1. Provision of relevant species of snails for farming, consumption and export - Achatina Achatina, Arcachatina Marginata, Achatina Fulica etc.
2. Meeting demand of hotels, eatries, resturants, club houses etc for their snails supplies in large quantities.
3. Training of would be snail farmers, farmers, exporters on the latest methodology of snail farming in Nigeria, snail trade and export.
4. Organizing of excursion for students from primary schools, secondary schools to tertiary institutions.
5. Providing avenue for industrial training on snail farming in Nigeria technology to students/graduates from various higher institutions in Nigeria, Ghana and across other West Africa countries.
6. Provision of training materials and videos on all aspects of snail farming in Nigeria and at international level.
7. Assisting exporters of snails on the know how of going about snail exportation from Nigeria.
8. Continue research into snail farming, working with government parastatals and universities on new development in snail farming industry.
Act Now! Nothing happen without action. Do not procrastinate, make hay while the sun shines.
Being Smart Is Getting Into New Thing Early.
Large Quantity Of Snails For Sale.
N:B. Practical one on one training on Snail Farming is available at N15,000 per participant.Please call to book a date.(Package include Comprehensive manual,VCD and Practical Training @ THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS).